As soon as you're ready to move your numbers to Jaxcom, you can do so by completing the following steps:
- Gather a list of all the phone numbers you wish to port.
- Download a copy of your most recent telephone bill from your existing provider.
- If you can't find the phone bill, ask your provider for the Customer Service Record (CSR). It usually consists of everything Jaxcom would need to complete the port request.
- Navigate to our digital Letter of Authorization. It's best to use a tablet or phone to fill this out as you'll need to sign it at the end.
- Check your email for confirmation.
We will begin processing your port out request immediately. You will receive an email with a ticket number for your port request. Should we encounter any issues, we will let you know promptly via email. Due to the time-sensitive nature of port outs, we'll need to make sure we can get in touch with you, so a valid email is required. If needed, we will give you a call to the number we have on record.