When the device is in the default standby mode,
1. Press soft-button [Menu]
until you find the [Basic] item.
2. Enter [Bluetooth & Wi-Fi]
item till you find [Bluetooth]
3. Press [Bluetooth]
to enter the setup interface.
4. Select Bluetooth, and use the left and right keys to enable Bluetooth. Select a Paired Device.
5. If No paired is displayed, (6.) press [Scan]
key to search, then select the scanned device to connect.
The use of Bluetooth headset can be divided into three types: call answering; Hang up;
- call answering
When the Bluetooth headset is connected to the phone, the incoming call can be
answered by pressing the Bluetooth answer button.
- Hang up
1) When talking with Bluetooth headset, you can hang up the phone by
pressing the button on the Bluetooth headset.
2) When there is an incoming call, double-click the answer button to reject the
3) When the caller is in the ringing state, press the answer button of the headset
to cancel the call.
- Bluetooth redial When the Bluetooth headset is connected, double-click the answer button to redial the number dialed last time.
NOTICE! some models do not support double - click redial function. Whether this
the function is supported or not, you can check the instruction of the headset, or
connect the Bluetooth headset to the phone, and double-click the answer button
to see whether it will redial.