If you already received at least one email from us, all you have to do is highlight that message in the Bulk folder and mark it as Not Spam
. Once you have done this, Yahoo Mail spam filters will automatically allow future messages from us into your inbox.
On the other hand, if you have never received an email from us, do the following
- Navigate to the "Settings" icon, then click "More Settings" from the Yahoo Mail menu.
2. Scroll down the menu and select 'More settings':
3.cIn the left-hand menu select 'Filters'
4. Select 'Add new filters'
5. Type a name for your filter. You can call it Jaxcom mails.
6. Under 'Set rules', select 'From'
as the rule and 'contains' as the criterion for the filter. The filter will be applied to any email that comes from us.
7. Input jaxcom.net to whitelist all emails that come from us.
8. Under 'Choose a folder to move to' select 'Inbox'
. This ensures that all emails will arrive in the inbox and never be sent to spam:
9. Click save: